When speed is of the essence, or you just want to get quick sensory pulse check on a battery of products early in the development process, you’ve come to the right place!
Our expertise in sensory comes from years of experience testing food, beverages, and design for branding, packaging and customer experience for Canada’s top quick service restaurants, CPGs, and retailers. We fully appreciate and leverage the broader context, trends, and competitors, informing and influencing customer engagement.
Specialists in human intelligence, we explore all the sensory impressions from an empathic point of view: sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, auditory and environmental cues to uncover the emotional responses and insights that make or break your ideas with your target audience.
We’ve developed methodologies and tools to make the sensory process and reporting much faster and with our agile headset, we can suggest the best way to maximize your development budget.
Our sensory methodology and agile approach helps to:
- Reduce the risk of a CLT flop.
- Test drive concepts and prototypes early in the process, and provide clear direction for optimizing concepts that powerfully leverage the voice of the customer throughout the proto-typing experience.
- Build a customer lexicon for communication platforms.
- Reduce overall costs.
- Increase speed to market.
- Accelerate the innovation process for client and customer with win/ win outcomes.